Exactal is pleased to announce the release of CostX 2.23.
The CostX 2.23 release includes several new features and significant speed improvements since the major 2.20 release. In CostX 2.23, buildings and reports are between 3 and 5 times faster to load!
Some of the other new features since 2.20 include:
- Added 10 additional user columns making 20 available in reports
- Ability to manually set the column width in a report
- Ability to change the number of decimal places shown in a cell to 0,1,2,3,4
- Ability to set the paper size for a report
- Ability to set the orientation (eg portrait) of a report
- Additional standard UOMs on a rate included
- Support for any custom UOM on a rate
- New global program option for Imperial vs Metric.
Existing customers with maintenance agreements are welcome to download and upgrade to CostX 2.23 for free at http://techweb.exactal.com/downloads/CostX/
For further information and new demonstration movies, visit http://www.exactal.com/products/range/costx.php